For my Mom..

This is for my MOM....


If this is the first post on my blog that you are reading, I will catch you up and explain what this square is for. I am making a quilt for my babies. For each contribution that someone makes, I am dedicating a square on the quilt to them, soo...
this is for my Mom..
If you know my Mom well enough, you would know that besides Jesus, my Dad, her kids and her grand kids she also loves flowers. She has beautiful flowers all around the house, in pots, in gardens and vines that wrap around the house reaching up and out in an attempt to kiss the sky.
She has every color of the rainbow around the house. It looks so peaceful and serene in the summer times, and when the sun sets behind the water her gardens becomes a place that is very magical.
This is the reason I designed this square with flowers.When the babies play with the buttons on this square, I will be able to tell them stories of how I used to help Beppe in the gardens, weeding them, digging new ones up with the tractor, and taking sod of the ground in record time. 
I love you Mom, thanks for all your support! You mean the world to me, and I hope that when my kids are all grown up, that they will think of me as fondly as I think of you. I hope that I will be as an amazing of a Mom as you are!! 

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?
28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Matthew 6:25-34

1 comment:

  1. That is very special, as parents we often wonder what we did to have all these great kids. It is only by the grace of God, and he is the one that created all of you. We are proud of you, for who you are, and for using your God-given gifts to bless those around you.
    Love you,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete