He's dead Jim...

The thing I was hoping would not happen, happened tonight...it's an avid sewers worst nightmare...
My Sewing machine is dead. I sewed it to death. The life expectancy for my machines is about 2 years. It's been 2 years. I tried my hardest. I greased it, and dusted out the insides again..but nothing I could do, would make it run smooth again...

I guess this means I am in the market again...I never enjoy looking for a machine.Don't get me wrong,I love looking at all the options and stuff for machines, but the better the machine, the higher the price. I guess since I have such an active business I should invest in something that will last me longer than two year. Which means I have to look somewhere else other than Walmart. 
I am going to need a durable machine... When my sewing machine before this one died, I was in the middle of making a big stack of snugglies . Guess what happened this time..I am making a big stack of snugglies! I was almost done too! I was so excited to be ahead of schedule...haha, so much for that! Wish me much fun on my new adventure to find sewing machine #3...Yay!

1 comment:

  1. haha... loved your title! Made me lol.
    Good luck finding a responsibly priced machine that you LOVE. Exciting.

    ReplyDelete