Be Still...



I feel very strongly that the Lord is prompting me to write this entry for one of you dear readers. Lately I have been in such a basked presence of the Lord. I just love Him so much. I am so hungry after Him, and I love the way He speaks through me in His word. My prayer life is as it never has been before. The closer I walk with the Lord, the more I hear Him. I have never realized until now, how important it is to have a dialogue with God. He wants so much for us to talk to him like we talk to anyone. He wants us to share our loves, our hurts, our anger, our frustrations and our confusion with Him. Did you know that He delights in YOU? Oh, He loves you so so much! Do you know that He sacrificed His One and Only Son for you and me? Jesus died on the cross so that we could live, and have eternal life with Him.What an amazing gift.
In my life, when something crazy comes up, I have a tendency to try and figure out a solution to the problem or work out a plan of attack.
But for the past few weeks, the Lord is continually telling me: "Be Still"
"Be still and know that I am God"
"Be still and know that I am your Provider"
"Be still and know that I am your Defender"
"Be still and know that I am your Protector"
"Be still and know that I am the Planner"
"Be still and know that I am the Truth"
"Be still and know that I am the King"
"Be still and know that I am their Savior"
"Be still and know that you are Mine"
"Be still and know that I AM God"
So here I am, Being Still. And here, as I sit and think over my week, the problems I thought I had, I do not, they have been swiped off my path and taken down the cascading waterfall of uncertainty, confusion, and frustration. The only thing I had to do was to Be Still and God took care of it all. Being Still is not always an easy thing to do..but if the Lord is prompting you to be still.. Just listen to His Loving voice and fall into His Protective Arms. He sure is crazy about you and He loves you so much!

1 comment: