Our new Addition and a new Tradition

Last year, I thought it would be so fun to make an elf on a shelf. My friend Amy gave me a link to the pattern and I began...I am sad to say that one year later, said elf is still laying unfinished in a ziploc bag in my basket of "to work on" projects. So, on Saturday the kids and me went on a misson to find an elf. We found one, well actually like 80 of them at Target, and the pretty awesome thing was that I got a $5 gift card for buying our elf! Sweet! So tonight, I am going to take you on an adventure to track our elf. we still don't have a name for him yet, so for now he is "Elf".
This is Elf.
In the morning the kids will be finding Elf 
"Chilling Out"



Toasty warm

1 comment:

  1. Fun! That's one tradition we never did, so it will be fun to see it kept up in your family!

    When are you getting a tree?

    ReplyDelete