A New Year

Happy New Year Friends!!
It is almost embarrassing how long its been since our last post. Our life has been nothing short of crazy. We enjoyed an awesome Christmas together as our family of 5 and invited some friends over for appetizers and games later on in the evening. Then after Christmas we had family come to visit for a few weeks. The kids and us had a lot of fun catching up!
We are finally getting back into a normal routine around here and schoolwork is back on track again.
Last night we got about an inch or 2 of snow and the kids couldn't wait to get outside. At 6:20 the kids woke me up and I got them dressed to go outside. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of them playing in the snow because..well its hard to take a picture outside when the sun isn't even up yet. They had a lot of fun though and that's all that matters. I'm very happy that my kids got to experience snow this year

No comments:

Post a Comment