A New Chapter

I have thought about posting a new entry for a few weeks now but have been so hesitant to do so because it has literally been half a year since I posted. Totally embarrassing! But I have decided to humble myself because to not post and procrastinate is the equivalent of not shouting out to the world and giving praise and glory where praise and glory are due to the Lord! Life has been so busy. We just had another yard sale last week that was a smashing success. It was organized, and everything was priced to sell, so the prices were really cheap. We sold pretty much the entire garage full of stuff. And we now have new donations on the porch waiting to be sorted and priced. God is just so consistently faithful, and it just continues to leave me speechless and praising Him in His timing and His provision. 
God is Faithful, even when we are Not.
I am confessing that even in my best efforts that I am not always where I wish I was in my spiritual walk with the Lord. I am still a work in progress and God is still ever changing my heart to be faithful and obedient to His calling and His word.
  His mercies are new every morning.
22 Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
Lamentations 2:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment