Its been too long!

Oh my goodness, there is so much to catch up on! I am sorry I have not updated in almost a month, part of that was traveling to Colorado for 2 weeks to witness the marriage of my brother and his girl. I have another sister!! Yay! 
So there was the wedding, and along side of that we got to meet the rest of her sweet family and tour beautiful Colorado. It was so gorgeous. We drove across the country for 3 days to get there! But it was such a fun drive, it was full of scenery that I never got sick of looking at. Especially the plains of Kansas. It was glorious!


Just a couple of  the hundreds of pictures that we took on the trip. Then there were pictures, lots of pictures from Colorado!

The main thing that has kept me from updating this blog however is not travelling...my computer is on its last leg and I am going to have to get a new one soon. It doesnt work very well, and only comes on when it wants to.....so this is a little taste of what our trip was like and why I havent been updating on a daily basis like I would like too.




No comments:

Post a Comment