A kind of beautiful and crazy

 I don't know if you are like me, but I have these days where I think to myself : I need to get organized so that I can be ahead of the game and I can have a better handle on life and feel more in control of the beautiful and crazy life that is mine. To have more time in my life. I think that if  I have it together, I will feel more fulfilled and more accomplished in the things that I do... That I will get a lot more done. ha ha ha...ahem.
 I have found that the best days are the days where I sacrifice my sleep and wake up early so that I can spend some uninterrupted time with the Lord before the kids wake up. I am finding that 6 am is too late to beat the kids out of bed..So my alarm is set for 5:30 am. The sun has not even come up at that point. Right on schedule my little darling daughter came down stairs at 6:01. She came down with a smile, and now is snuggled up beside me watching a movie on the nook and giggling her sweet little belly giggles.
The reality is this: My life is beautiful and crazy. It is a beautiful mess. I will never be as organized as I want to be. I will never have as much time in my life to do everything I'd like to get done and accomplished. But this I do know. God is faithful, even when I don't spend the time with Him that I should be. His thoughts are higher than my thoughts, and His ways higher than my ways. He is always here right by me and He loves me. He shows Himself in everything around us. Through the first sun rays that bounce off the leaves of the trees. Through the belly giggles of the little ones that are mine. The bright and brilliant colors that are painted in the sky and the flowers that grow in my garden. Through the word that I am so freely able to read. He reminds me that there is not a thing in my life that is out of place. It is exactly what it is supposed to be.It is a beautiful and crazy life.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! And God is loving you as you love Jelly Bean. He loves that you wake so early to 'snuggle' into His arms.

    ReplyDelete